// -->

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
News [9/7/2026]
#1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We did a major security pass over everything. This was to address some serious vulnerabilities in software used to run the stack. Luckily we were unaffected by the attacks and did not have any of the signs of being compromised yet. I halted development to handle that and some life stuff that got in the way of working. We are back though the security is handled. I did a complete sweep of all the systems and minimized the entire attack surface for photonamus.com it's been sealed up proper. You will see a security post from today about this as well. I am just noting it again here.
─── ◆ ───
What else is going on? Now that the security is properly handled we can get the store up and running soon. 2 products coming right away hopefully. The site/forum setup this all runs on will be packaged up as an easy to install and run self hosting platform. I also have a tool to auto sort and name files coming that should be interesting too. Security had to come first before we can add payment options and open shop. I'll add the first products and the shop will be updated over time from there.
─── ◆ ───
Things that got changed today? I ran a marathon session to get the site cleaned up. We ran security so I decided to clean up the whole project end to end. I stomped on a lot of bugs too in the process. Radio now has a lyrics panel and displays album art and got some new tracks. I think we are at like 46 tracks in the radio right now. The new Timeline feature is live. Click on the Timeline button on the site to view it. Hit counter got some bug fixes. We are mostly there now. Everything is starting to get polished and complete at this point.
─── ◆ ───
Things left to do? Fix a mobile view page that is broken on the forums and add a button to the forum to go back to the site. I still need to check out email verification and the matrix chat broke during the security pass I will fix it when I get back from some sleep in the next pass. I also need to hook up some more stuff to the front page of the site. I have at least 2 more sections that need to be added to the front page feed.
─── ◆ ───
                                    — Photonamus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— Z E R O S  T O  H E A V E N ! —
Photonamus Industries • Founder
Reply


Messages In This Thread
News [9/7/2026] - by Photonamus - 09-07-2026, 11:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)