09-15-2026, 03:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2026, 03:13 PM by Photonamus.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Development paused.
─── ◆ ───
I paused development of the site/forum. I am currently learning some things and may even redesign the site one more time. We are setting up a database for agents. This will integrate to the webserver but not really be a visible part of it for actual human users. This is meant for agents to access through x402. I have new ideas for how to structure the site and will more than likely be restructuring it one more time. The forums will be changing and so will the matrix chat. The radio and IRC may both go away. I think a lot will change by the time I am finished.
─── ◆ ───
No ETA on when this will be happening like I said I am in the middle of picking up some new skills here. Once I get done the site will get another make over.
─── ◆ ───
— Photonamus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Development paused.
─── ◆ ───
I paused development of the site/forum. I am currently learning some things and may even redesign the site one more time. We are setting up a database for agents. This will integrate to the webserver but not really be a visible part of it for actual human users. This is meant for agents to access through x402. I have new ideas for how to structure the site and will more than likely be restructuring it one more time. The forums will be changing and so will the matrix chat. The radio and IRC may both go away. I think a lot will change by the time I am finished.
─── ◆ ───
No ETA on when this will be happening like I said I am in the middle of picking up some new skills here. Once I get done the site will get another make over.
─── ◆ ───
— Photonamus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— Z E R O S T O H E A V E N ! —
Photonamus Industries • Founder
Photonamus Industries • Founder
.png)