09-04-2026, 04:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2026, 08:19 PM by Photonamus.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
No updates this week. I have been dealing with life here on my end.
─── ◆ ───
There are updates on the way though. I have a few solid rounds of updates waiting to go live soon. It will be another marathon run of updates and should get us where we need to be here. The entire set up is almost complete. It's been a journey but the site/forum design is almost done. Once this is complete and I work out the bugs I will be cleaning up and packaging the entire thing for purchase. You can install and run a set up just like the one you are on now without doing all the work. That's the end goal anyhow to build this into a package others can use to stand up their own stack quickly and easily. It will be a one time purchase without any garbage attached.
─── ◆ ───
— Photonamus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
No updates this week. I have been dealing with life here on my end.
─── ◆ ───
There are updates on the way though. I have a few solid rounds of updates waiting to go live soon. It will be another marathon run of updates and should get us where we need to be here. The entire set up is almost complete. It's been a journey but the site/forum design is almost done. Once this is complete and I work out the bugs I will be cleaning up and packaging the entire thing for purchase. You can install and run a set up just like the one you are on now without doing all the work. That's the end goal anyhow to build this into a package others can use to stand up their own stack quickly and easily. It will be a one time purchase without any garbage attached.
─── ◆ ───
— Photonamus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— Z E R O S T O H E A V E N ! —
Photonamus Industries • Founder
Photonamus Industries • Founder
.png)